I provide accountancy advice in connection with disputes or other contentious matters. I have, over many years, assisted a wide range of clients with cases including:
- litigation and other forms of dispute
- insurance claims
- regulatory inquiries
- asset tracing
- investigation of suspicious circumstances
- investigation of professional misconduct.
Drawing on my experience of corporate practices of accounting, reporting, budgeting, organisation and management, I analyse information to discover relevant facts - such as transactions, commercial arrangements or working practices - that will assist in reaching decisions about business prospects, business losses, culpability of individuals or other matters at issue. My service is "forensic" in that it is carried out to rigorous standards that will satisfy a court or tribunal.
These are some of the comments from clients or their advisers.
* An instructing solicitor said: "I wanted to let you know how delighted we all have been with Jeannie Okikiolu's first class work as a forensic analyst, draughtsman and witness. "
* Counsel said: "...Her capacity for work has been phenomenal and her detailed command of her brief most impressive....Moreover, she was a superb witness... "
* A corporate client said: "...thanks for your excellent service on the [insurance] claim. Your attention to detail and perseverence throughout were much appreciated."
* A prosecuting authority said: "We were most fortunate to be able to take advantage of the expert work she had done for [your clients]... we have had the benefit of her excellent evidence, confidently and authoritatively given."
* A parliamentary regulator said: "The quality of her work, her professionalism and the manner in which she has approached the task have been exemplary."